What's New in Support:
- New - EPC141011 available for V14 SP1
- New - EPC141010 available for V14 SP1
- LANSA Version 14 SP1 is now available
- New LANSA Version 14 User Forum
- LANSA Composer 6.1 is now available
- LANSA Client V14 SP1 is now available
- aXes Version 3.1.1 is now available
- Latest LongRange Software
LANSA Service Level Agreements
For LANSA version 14 updates
- Product Licensing
- Download EPCs via the Support Portal
- New - EPC140020 for LANSA V14
- EPC140010 for LANSA V14
- EPC140006 for VL Framework V14
For LANSA version 13 updates
New Support Portal
Click Here for a short video showing the features of the new support portal.
Need License Codes?
Request LANSA Software
Apple to Enforce HTTPS
Beginning January 2017, All Apple apps downloaded from the App Store must use HTTPS.
End of Support Notices
For LANSA V12 SP1 was 16 May 2016. More
For LANSA Composer version 4 was 31 August 2016. More
This means that there will be no further updates developed for these products. Customers on maintenance will still receive support assistance. Upgrading to more recent versions is strongly encouraged.
After Hours Support
LANSA Tips & Techniques:
- Apple to enforce HTTPS from Jan. 2017
- The 'Enable for Long names' option has moved
- Understanding DateTime fields
- Digitally signing LANSA application DLLs
- Improve performance of ODBC connections.
- Garbage Cleanup of JVM
- Improving Issue Resolution Times
- Download PC CPU information program.